I believe that in all of us lies the potential to become better people, better families, better communities, and a better world.
It is from this belief that I GOT U was born. It’s a clear way to define and spread the attitude of lending a hand, lifting someone up, trusting a friend, or believing in a stranger that cares.
Please join me in spreading these beliefs.
~Walter Boldish, CEO & Founder, I GOT U, Inc.
I GOT U is defined in the urban dictionary as I got your back, I got you covered, I got you protected. People who wear the I GOT U brand represent doing the right thing in the most courageous situations in life as well as doing the right thing in the most routine walks of everyday life. For example:
- Protecting someone from being bullied
- Respecting someone of a different race, religion, sexuality
- Patience for someone with a disability or illness
- Showing/demonstrating great sportsmanship
- Using simple manners
- Respect/Kindness for elders
- Compassion/understanding for all military members- both active duty & retired
- Rescuing and adopting a pet
- Unconditional & eternal love
- Preserving and honoring the memory of someone you have lost
- Non-judgmental friendships